Monday, June 4, 2012

New year for new post

It's never too late for a brand new start.

My little buddy is now in LA with the mom since Luis and I broke up. I work 8 hours a day, plus lunch, plus travel time. Every time I come home he looks miserable that I've left him for so long. He's happier (and fatter) with the parents since someone is home all the time. Everyone loves and spoils him. My mom calls him her doggy grandson. He's learned some new tricks, is less obedient...I do miss him. 

Still working at the credit union. Looking into doing nurse practitioner.

Dating Brian and things are quite promising. Definitely different than before.

Have my garden on his patio. People may think it's weird, but I check on my plants at least twice a day. Once on my way out and once on my way in. So far our harvest includes some fava beans, 1 strawberry (more on the way. I'm letting them ripen on the vine.), some lettuce (more on the way as well). Other plants include three different types of tomatoes, a beafsteak, a disputed heirloom (Green Zebra), and a cherry tomato (Isis Candy). The only one that doesn't have a baby tomato on it is surprisingly the cherry.

Trying to make my kefir. Trying to figure out the best way to do them. 

Did a half marathon. Was pretty awesome. I miss the exciting race feeling.

Made some new friends.

Put together some of my artist friends and started an artist's corner. Eventually we will have some things we are comfortable showing. All of them are really excited about it, including getting me to do art. 

That's all the major updates for now. More later.

No comments:

Post a Comment