Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Butter's annual exam

Last week, Butters went to his annual exam at his vet's at Rose Canyon. He only needed his bordetella shot. Everything looked good. Dr. Bjorne told us not to worry too much about his rash on his belly. Rub him down when we come in from the outside. And brush his teeth more often. I tried that night and because he's such a small dog, I couldn't quite even get my finger in towards his back teeth with a finger brush. So I got him a new bone and he's been working on it ever since, taking it apart. I love seeing him work the little bone around in his jaws. Doing something that I couldn't do. Saves me work. =)

Pictures of my adorable little dog:
Yep. Adorable. And I love sleeping with him. He is absolutely the cutest.

After the vet, we took him to dog beach. He loves it there. Butters + beach = sandy car, but much doggy happiness and more importantly, tiredness.

No comments:

Post a Comment